Joefster & Co SRL , located at Contrada Zazza 22, Gualdo, Italy, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Joefster & Co SRL
Contrada Zazza 22
Personal data that we process:
Joefster & Co processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data:
Joefster & Co processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the possibility to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Joefster & Co analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Joefster & Co follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Joefster & Co also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated Decision Making:
Joefster & Co does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Joefster & Co).
How long we keep personal data:
If you place an order, Joefster & Co will store the data requested for this for a period of 15 years. We do this because Joefster & Co supplies products that have a long lifespan. We want to be able to offer our customers the desired service during as much of this lifespan as possible. This information is also required for any returns or repairs. By law, we must keep the data related to your order for 7 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Joefster & Co does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Joefster & Co remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser